• Not Answered

Equipment name and availability

I have seen, in hospitals, especially in the more maintenance/logistics oriented areas, metal guards that protect wall mounted equipment from being damaged by carts and other equipment being moved down the hall.  Basically just a piece of steel that sticks out as far as the equipment at one end, angling back to the wall at the other, to deflect the carts.  Anyone know what these are called and where I can locate a source?  Seems simple enough but all the search terms I come up with lead me to other types of wall protectors and bumpers.  I could have some fabricated but that seems a waste if they are readily available commercially.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Related Content